Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Silent come-back

It's been a quiet few months on my end. I haven't really gone anywhere (except to Edmonton for a couple of days). Everything has been status quo: work has been busy, Steve's still wonderful, the fam is still lovely.

Things that have changed? We got turtles. Yep, the small green ones....with red ears. I scaled back socially, but have been really enjoying the quality time that I get with my closest and dearest friends when we make plans. I don't get to see everyone all the time, but I'm finding that suits my energy level better.

I'm also sleeping. If you've known me for any length of time, that's a pretty cool thing! There was a time when I existed (although barely) on maybe 3 hours of sleep a night. I used to eat Subway cookies (three of them) for breakfast. And, I would exercise like a maniac. If I put on my Janus face (an extra slice of cake for any of you who knows what that means), I can see how all of that wasn't very healthy. Now, I'm in bed by 10pm usually, and I'm eating like a queen (thanks, hon).

I got my "writing tingle" again this morning and then again on my walk home this evening so I figured it was time to make my blogging come-back, albeit silently. By that, I mean that I'm not going to really tell anyone that I've started writing again. (Oooooh! I just got goosebumps!) If you're reading this, you've found my post by fluke, or you are indeed a good friend who didn't lose hope that I would someday continue my rambly ramblings. Or maybe I can't really keep secrets and I told you about my little plot.

Whatever the case, I am starting to write again for fun. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back, neverwrites!

    we should frun again when the weather is warm.

    ReplyDelete