Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....

....it was Monster Trucks, mud and mullets :)

*Pictures forthcoming*

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it all! Despite the exhaust fumes and the amount of noise the little buggers generated, it was pretty exciting to watch them crush buses, cars and generally trample on everything.

There were two trucks that stood out to me in particular. The crowd favourite seemed to be Gravedigger, and it was obvious the entire thing was a cake-walk to him. My favourite was Batman......not exceptionally quick, but I liked the way he looked :)

Et, c'est tout pour le moment.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome - I'm glad you had fun.

    Are there any royalties for my pics on your blog if you use them (he said jokingly)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about royalties (no real revenue generation going on here), but you can certainly have props :) How do you want me to refer to you on my blog? (ie can I use your name or an alias?)

    ReplyDelete