Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ass-tired

...that's pretty much how I feel right now. But, in a strange way, I feel ok about it.....I am ok with being ass-tired.

Why?

Well, I've had a very fulfilling week thus far and the reason that I'm exhausted is because I've been working my tail off at work and getting loads of stuff done. That's pretty much it. Doesn't take much to make me happy :)

This evening has been pretty good so far, actually. Because I was so tired, I called Karl before I left the office and asked him to meet me at Fujiyama for dinner....that place is fantastic and going there for a meal after a hard day's work is sort of a tradition that Karl and I are developing.

And, I bought a bottle of white wine before returning home after dinner so I'm going to open that up once I finish this post.

This thought occurred to me today, life doesn't have to be easy to be good. In fact, I kind of like the challenges that come my way......no challenges = boredom for me.

Now, I'm really tired and I can't type anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment