Friday, February 10, 2006

My fours...

Lisa "tagged" me and I now have to list four things in response to the topics below...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Piano teacher
2. French teacher at a day care
3. Teller at a bank
4. Communications Consultant

Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Moulin Rouge
2. Kingdom of Heaven
3. Office Space
4. Jeux d'enfants

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. CSI: Miami
2. Boston Legal
3. Without a trace
4. Sex and the city

Four songs/albums I can't hear too often:
1. Mirrorball - Sarah McLachlan
2. Now at last - Feist
3. The district sleeps alone tonight - The Postal Service
4. I am a rock - Simon and Garfunkel

Four places I've lived:
1. Scarborough, ON
2. Whitby, ON
3. Kingston, ON
4. Toronto, ON

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. France - Paris (x2), Pau, Marseille, Aix, Nice
2. India - Bangalore, Delhi, Calcutta (x2)
3. London, England
4. Pyrenees, Spain (not sure what the little town was called)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. FNet
2. gmail
3. SLF Intranet
4. umm...blogger? (I don't really "surf" the Internet)

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Cake with really good butter sugar icing
2. Gnocchi with pesto
3. Chinese buns
4. Momos

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. With friends
2. At a corn beef restaurant
3. At any restaurant (I just realized I'm really hungry)
4. On the living room sofa....I'm in my room right now...

So, there you have it...my fours....

2 comments:

  1. who are you gonna tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! Forgot to tag people.....wanna be tagged? You're it!

    ReplyDelete