Friday, February 10, 2006

It's been a week...

...a busy, tiring week...and, my body finally caved in and gave in to the cold that it had been fighting for two weeks. Yesterday, I couldn't swallow or talk...it sucked.

I also didn't feel motivated to write...and I realized that I wasn't writing...then I felt guilty... :P

I think I wasn't motivated to write because I wasn't having a stellar week and I didn't really know where to start...the frustrations I was feeling weren't anything monumental, but it was the accumulation of a bunch of little things that was getting to me.

I don't really know if I'm feeling better right now, per se, but I figured I should write something. Writing usually makes me feel better, but I sometimes have to force myself to start.

Fel is coming over later to hang out...that's something to look forward to :) I should also get something to eat, but I don't feel like eating...

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment