Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Tuesday
  • Busy busy busy...lots of things needed to be communicated
  • Got a hair cut :)
  • Played hookey from the gym with Steve and went to Reds for wine and snacks
  • Visited my parents!! Gave them the scoop on Steve (he was still dealing with the tech problem at work so he couldn't make it for the visit).....saw my brother and his girlfriend....hung out with my dad.....ate my mom's chocolate cake :)
  • Got lots of clothes.....my parents shopped for me in VA and brought back a tonne of stuff....work clothes and casual......my favourite thing is the Izod track jacket...it's fuschia and white....simply stunning :)
Wednesday
  • Went running with Kevin
  • Had breakfast with Steve before we had to be at work......it was so nice to relax and have coffee at home instead of rushing and grabbing breakfast on the go
  • Another busy day at work.....more communications....and our quarterly financial report (that's such a bitch to write).....
  • Went to the gym!!!
  • Steve made barbecued corn and a really great veggie dish for dinner.....ate with him, Kev and Jordan.....
  • Stu came over and we all hung out for a bit.....
  • Went for a walk with the boys while Steve had to call in for a meeting at 9pm.....dropped the boys off at a pub and attempted to walk in a wind storm....got whipped by sand....went back to the pub and ended up having more snacks....
  • Steve joined us at the pub when he was done his meeting
  • Went to Shopper's to buy hair accessories to go with the new do
Thursday
  • Steering committee meeting for a community of practice that I'm a part of for work
  • Ended up reviewing a DVD for a work project....that took up my morning
  • Went for a walk at lunch with Steve
  • Had coffee with an IT Director who was in town from our Waterloo office....we had a really great chat and it was a nice diversion from real work......and it took up another hour of my day :)
  • Knocked off a communication.....reviewed some of Keron's work.....
  • Got a call to run an announcement about one of our employees who passed away this week :(
  • Started feeling flu-ish.....very warm....my friend Marinela checked and said I had a temperature :P
  • Decided to forego the gym and came back to Steve's with him.....he's working (same tech problem ongoing)....I'm hanging out......Kev is making dinner....I think I'm going to eat, then nap....I think I need some tylenol, too

No comments:

Post a Comment