Monday, July 31, 2006

Starting the week again....

So far, so so.....

Got up early to go running with Kevin.....we're starting to see some good results in that our endurance is getting better :) For me, my knee feels so much better....that could be because of the weight training that I'm doing, too.

Work was normal on my end....not so normal for Steve since there was a techie issue that took up his day......we were intending on visiting my parents tonight, but we're pushing that to tomorrow evening instead......

I figured out my budget for August and it's looking good :) That's always something to celebrate.....

Tonight will be a quiet one.....I'm going to get some reading done.....get groceries.....I was going to go to the gym, but I think I'll do that before we visit my parents tomorrow......I think I'll do something with avocadoes for dinner tonight.....avocado soup potentially?

So, not a bad day, not a stellar day......just ordinary life :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:31 p.m.

    Even "C" list celebreties need a rest sometimes R....

    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, Jord :)

    When you make the list, we can chill together ;)

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:34 p.m.

    hey rockstar,

    i miss you.

    that is all...see ya next week!

    ReplyDelete