Wednesday, March 29, 2006

AT vs. QT...which one do YOU choose?

- aka "ass time" vs. "quality time"
- aka "bad conversation" vs. "good conversation"
- aka "screaming, in a crowded room of over 100 people, to the stranger sitting only 10 inches away from you, who is looking to 'network' with you(read: chat you into offering them a job), but doesn't really give a rat's ass about what you're saying or whether you really like your job or not" VS. "strolling down QW with an interesting friend, who is interested in how things are going with you and you are interested in how things are going with them, on a clear, cool Toronto evening....not having to scream (bonus)...and sharing laughter and thoughts on the little 'curia' of life."

I know which one I choose....I experienced a little of each yesterday, but at least I ended the day on the upswing!

And, this morning was so full of joy!! I even ran into Blake as I meandered towards the office....LOVE my neighbourhood :)

My neck still hurts, but it's not kicking my ass nearly as much today. :)

It's a really nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment