Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fast

Everything this week was fast. The week went by fast. It was really fast-paced. I got to drive a fast, little car.....

Well, maybe that's just it....so much for a theme of the week...I guess you could say that was over fast ;)

Oh groan....I am tired.

So, my week.....I was at the downtown office on Monday, the North York office on Tuesday, Waterloo for Wednesday and today....and, I'm back at the downtown office tomorrow.....yay! Nothing like a bit of travel to make me really appreciate home :)

I really love my job. I love my little boss. I love my big boss. And, I love my big, big boss. AND, I love having an intern. She is FANtastic. All of a sudden, I'm freed up to REALLY do my job.....which frees little boss up to do her job.....in turn, big boss will be happier, but I don't think he knows that just yet....but he will.....oh, he will.....and, big, big boss will be really happy :D And, that's what really counts.

I have breakfast with Lady Jacqueline tomorrow morning....one of the highlights of my week! Then, I have a dinner/dance to go to for work, in the evening....it should be fun......haven't danced in a really long time.....can't wait!!

I also can't wait for Karl to get home so we can eat dinner.....

Ah, Karl...he's such a good brother......a true source of joy for me. Yay, Karl!

Hmm...who else can I give a shout out to......Rachel, of course ;) Sallyanne, too....she's such a hard worker...AND she knows how to pump gas!! Jon likes to ice skate......Andrew and Kristina - If you're reading this, I emailed you earlier this week....don't know if you got the email 'cause I've been having issues emailing people from my work email......I think that's it for the shout outs.....maybe I can make that a regular feature....just like Rach has the MS Paint Picture of the Day....I can do the Romper Room thing and have a magic "blogger" (as opposed to mirror)....."I see blah blah and blah blah...."

....that's what mental fatigue and Bailey's does to this girl.

Done.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:59 p.m.

    what about that Lisa girl who comes around sometimes? I hear she's super hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:00 p.m.

    oops, what I meant was ...yay Karl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely going to get some major props in my next official post....but let it suffice for now that you get a huge shout out here for PB :D

    ReplyDelete