Sunday, March 26, 2006

I didn't go dancing.

It was a week and a day ago that I didn't go dancing. I took the nap and couldn't get out of bed. I'm starting to wonder if the club scene is really my thing anymore. Am I getting too old for it? Sometimes I feel like I'm 40 then, other times, I'm still a five-year-old little girl.

Anyways, I ended up having a weekend of rest last weekend. My week was busy. And now, I'm halfway through the weekend again. Today, I was a little on the "off" side, but it ended up being a pretty cool day! Again, God is sending me little surprises and showing that He really does listen and that He knows our desires before we even ask them....really, He puts those desires in our hearts and so He knows how best to satisfy them. Wonderful!

We had our creative project planning meeting this evening and it went really well :) Not to mention, we had an impromptu spiritual discussion that was kick-ass. AND....we went for a classic Toronto night-walk. There's honestly nothing better to do in the city at 1am (whether it's wet or dry outside). Super props to Tom (you really are a treat!) for being such a clear-headed, well-articulated leader.

It's magic blogger time again. Shout-outs to:
- Jonathan, you keep surprising me in our conversations :) Very enjoyable.
- Esther, sweet sister, I'm praying for you!
- Andy, your bachelor pad has a wicked view.....so coveting.
- Jason, even though you NEVER read blogs and this may be entirely lost on you, you're an awesome brother and I have much respect for you
- Karl, I miss you! Come home soon!!!! If you don't, I may have to buy a kitten to replace you. Actually, that may work out better....ok, take your time coming home..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment