Saturday, March 04, 2006

It's been awhile...

...since I last posted....mainly because I've been exhausted lately. And, when I get home from work, it's so hard to bring myself to sit in front of a computer again and do more writing. I've also been doing more writing in my written journal....I've actually started writing poetry again....something I haven't really been inspired to do in awhile.....So, that's been good. Actually, everything is pretty much normal and good with me....for the most part....and that's not to say that things are perfect or things couldn't be better....it's just that I feel very content. Although, that could just be because I'm so numb from being tired :) Just kidding....life is cool right now and I'm very thankful for that.

I just got back from a birthday party for my baby cousin....she just turned 2 :) She's so ridiculously adorable :D She's really chubby and has the curliest hair....she actually has ringlets....the kind that would go "boing" if there were sound effects in real life.

I can't stop yawning so I'm going to get to bed even though it's not even 10:30 on a Saturday night.....I am SUCH a party girl these days.....I think back to a year ago and where I was and what I was doing.....really strange to see how God has changed me and the turn that my life has taken......wicked.

Ok...bedtime now....

No comments:

Post a Comment