Monday, May 15, 2006

Three more sleeps!!!

'Til Rach and I take off for Germany, France and Monaco......I'm getting really really really excited!!!!

I made a plan for the next few days....things I need to do between now and take-off....things I need to pack....and people I'll need to bring back treats for/write to while I'm away :)

So far, I've been able to check off all my to do's for this aft!! I love lists and being organized.....I think that's why I love Rachel so much....she's the queen of spreadsheets....the diva of organized spontaneity.....this trip is going to rock.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Spreadsheets and lists are the shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more sleep!! I can't believe it's finally here! I've been waiting desperately for this vacation since the beginning of February! Exclamation Point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete