Friday, May 19, 2006

Trippin'

I'm in Giessen, Germany now! Rachel and I arrived safely this morning, in Frankfurt. We've spent the day getting rest ('cause sleeping on the plane was useless)...walking around the downtown area of Giessen...and eating lots and lots of food...we had soft pretzels, schnitzel, spatel....brownies...it's been friggin' awesome :)

Tomorrow, we're off to discover other little towns with Rach's mom, sister and grandmother....there's so much history to see here...everything seems to have a story behind it.

Sorry for the quick post, but I'm going to bed now 'cause I'm still seriously jet lagged. I'll post again in a couple of days from Paris :)

Much love!

4 comments:

  1. you're only an hour away from Lisa's grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you saw the Elefantenflo in Giessen. Yay, Giessen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:16 a.m.

    Miss you both!

    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Lisa, didn't get to your home town...but certainly thought of you a lot while we were here!

    E - miss you back...see you very soon :)

    ReplyDelete