Saturday, January 21, 2006

I just slept for 18 hours.

I think I needed to catch up on sleep. I just finished sleeping for 18 hours with only two one-hour breaks in between. It feels wonderful! I have some chores to do now :P And, then, I have a "sort of date." "Sort of" only because it's not a date for me, but for a friend of mine. I will be a chaperone of sorts.

This is now my second blog post. I think I'm a little over-conscious of this being a blog. Maybe it's just the novelty of it that's affecting me......it'll wear off....I want to get to the point where I'm as transparent and real as Tom is in his blog.

I've been trying to come up with a "topic" for this post and I really don't have one. I think, for my next post, I'll talk about "me" a little more.....but not right now. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. It's hard to concentrate with Karl watching "Joe versus the volcano" behind me. Lol....Karl is giggling. Where's J? You'd only ask that if you knew me already....if you do, and if you're asking that, J just left for work.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment