Saturday, January 28, 2006

Lost and found

So, Monkey #2 materialized. He worked 'til close. The rest of the evening was good. Wine, a tv movie on Watergate, stories from J's kitchen....the stuff of dreams.

Speaking of dreams, when I got to bed last night, I had a powerful nightmare and it's left me feeling really shaky, still. So, I'm going to do nothing, but saunter up and down Queen West all afternoon. The weather is brilliant :) I've got Karl for part of the afternoon, Fel for another part....who else wants to join us? I might just have to spoil myself a little and buy something pretty. I think I'm in the mood for a house party tonight so maybe we'll get something going.

Now I'm really hungry.....and J just got home with our lunch!! Mmmmmm...Chinese buns :)

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment