Friday, June 02, 2006

Bliss. Full.

I'm at my parent's place from tonight 'til tomorrow night....and....it's just really....nice.

I have the added pleasure of having big K with me....well...not yet 'cause he's still workin' in Bowmanville....just about to go pick him up......so, my two worlds collide...in a good way.

It's going to be a time of eating, relaxing and shopping over the next 24 hours.... my dad made egg bread for brunch tomorrow......my mom made momos tonight....mmmmm......and she made chocolate cake with peanut butter filling.....the woman is incredible.

I really love my family....they're so cool :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:21 p.m.

    I think your fam is super cool, too. However, I can't let you call Karl big K, because that's already what we call the big grouchy ukrainian guy I work with.

    ReplyDelete