Friday, June 30, 2006

Thank you....

I feel like I owe a lot of people a really huge "thank you".....I've been getting a lot of wise counsel and care from a bunch of you lately and it's been so encouraging and heart-warming :D

A very special shout-out to Jacqueline, Felicity and Josh (my spiritual sisters.....and my younger brother....who's so much more mature and wiser than I).....the three of you are exceptional. You're able to combine wisdom with grace and love in a way that is rare and refreshing.

I also feel like I need to write a "change management" type of communication (cue the communication nerd in me).

Life is always in flux for me.....and, I'm used to that! I sometimes forget that others may not be as used to that....or intuitively deduct that if such and such a thing happens, it implies such and such a change. All that to say, I've felt a change happening in me for awhile now....before the trip, after the trip, etc. To sum it up, I just feel like I need a lot of quiet time....away from groups of people....not because I don't like people, but because I'm realizing that I need a lot more space.

So, that's where I'm at right now......kind of in an in-between place....trying to move towards more space and clarity....

No comments:

Post a Comment