Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Happy dancin'

Oh, it's a good day!!

I had no emails waiting for me this morning....no voicemails......manager isn't here....assistant has work to do......and I'm hungry so I can get a really great breakfast and I have time to enjoy it instead of inhaling it. I wrapped a couple of projects yesterday.....there are no crises or emergencies that need communication support. I have a pure desk day :)

Steve is still doing well......we're doing well! It's been two weeks......already......and yet it feels like it's only been that long. It's so hard to explain why it works without gushing.....but gushing can be fun :)

:D And now, I have another reason.....as I'm sitting here at my desk.....Steve walks up with a newspaper and a breakfast bar for me.......see? That's what I'm talking about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment