Thursday, June 22, 2006

Update overdue

Sorry for the lag between posts....it's been a busy week and a bit :)

Lots of good stuff to report....work is crazy, but fun....life in general is great...

Steve is awesome!

I think that just about sums it up :)

But, permit me to gush a little....

Steve is so funny and smart....he's ridiculously cute :) I just feel so comfortable with him....really at ease and myself. I feel supported and appreciated....And, I don't feel anxious or like I need to strive to be anything in particular when I'm with him.

I think that's enough gushing for the moment ;)

We've been hanging out a lot and getting to know one another....I've met some of his friends and I'll get to meet more this weekend......his friends are so sweet and just genuinely great people......

It's all just so....nice. I feel like life is shades of pink right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment