Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It was a.....what???

Good grief.

I'm not sure how I tumbled into it, but I found myself on a date last night (Lisa - we NEED to have a girl's coffee or some such thing....)

And......it was really wicked.

Dave Matthews Band + Molson Amph. + chill summerish evening + really cute boy = good time had by Roshan

Funny thing is....everything happened out of the blue......I didn't have plans to go to the show.....I got offered the ticket at the end of the work day and I went with someone I met pretty much at the same time.....her name was Nat...she is pretty cool, too! Then, I called Steve (the boy) who I knew was also going to the show to say "Hey! Guess what...." and the rest is last night's story.

Lol.....at one point, he bent down and said to me, "This is a great first date, eh?" And, my response (like, for real and out loud) was, "Is that what this is??"

It's even funnier 'cause I've been sort of side-stepping a request for a date from this boy for the past week....I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do....funny that.

For those who have the burning desire to know......he knows I'm a Christian.....not sure if he is, but I don't really feel worried about it 'cause he seemed really stoked that I went on my India trip and stuff.....done loads of praying about this in the past few hours and I'm just left with a very nice sense that all will be well if I keep my actions God-honouring throughout.....

Crazy.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 p.m.

    slick! you are way better at this than I am. I would have barfed on his shoes in beffudlement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great story Roshan!!!

    i love summer luv'n. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:45 p.m.

    crazy wicked awesome cool, my dear. i was telling lisa that i think i'm on a crush "time out" from God. i'll just have to live vicariously through you guys, i guess.

    p.s. i'm sitting on my deck (wireless rules) and all of the sudden there are like 30 cats in my yard ... okay, probably more like 5 but still ... where did all the cats come from? i hate cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roshan,

    You are going to have to fill me in on this ...

    Peace,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey y'all :)

    Things are great :) Boy is good....

    TF - I do want to update you as soon as you're back....need to pick your brain a bit.

    Kate - did the cats give you hives?

    Alison - summer luv'n is sweet :)

    Lisa - lol....you're awesome....btw, thanks for your patience on our roadtrip today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. roshan....jan broke up with the girl 2 weeks after they started dating (so like 3 weeks ago) and i'm having good times with him since. he even asked/took me to a bbq at his friends house where i met all but one of his 6 brothers. and i hang out with them when they are around and yeah. but i want you to tell me alllllll about this boy thing. im confused. get my email from rachel.
    chugs from germany

    ReplyDelete