Saturday, July 01, 2006

Freedom

I'm flying solo for the most part of this weekend.......and I LOVE it!!!!!

I have the whole of today and tomorrow to myself......to pray and read..........to walk around the city.....paint.....write.....get caught up on work and prepare for the week ahead.....to workout and to sleep as much as I want to :)

It's been a really great day so far.......I did have some social time this morning 'cause I had brunch with Steve's housemate, Kevin, at the little greasy spoon diner on the north side of Queen, just east of Spadina. I'd never been there before, but the food was good and it was so much like the little diners that I used to go to with my family when I was a kid......

I also got in an hour and fifteen minutes on my elliptical and I had a loooooong shower :)

Right now, I'm just surfing the net.....reading up on blogs.....drinking Perrier......it's just so nice and quiet (apart from Louis Armstrong's "Blueberry Hill' playing in the backgroud.....).....delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment