Saturday, July 01, 2006

Freedom update

1. I took a nap for two hours!!

2. I went for a walk down Queen West....did some window shopping....got tired of the crowds and headed for home....

3. Picked up a meatball sub and white chocolate macademia nut cookies....and, I had a Coke Zero.......I haven't had Coke in months.....it's making me feel dehydrated and over-heated....I vow not to do that again.

4. Ate my dinner.....watched North Country (really good movie)

5. Put on my Shaye album....and got lots of work done!! I was able to write scripted prompts for the video shoot that I'm organizing for this week....I wrote a communication for my VP and I also rewrote a communication that my assistant first drafted....that one was the challenge.....and I think I've finally nailed it!

6. I did some googling for the fun of it :)

7. My Uncle Steven called and I talked to him for a bit.....I told him about Steve :) And, yes, they have the same name....I also told him about Josh....Josh fractured his knee this week :P

8. I figured out which BSS song I like (in addition to Lover's spit).....it's called "Anthem for a seventeen year old girl."

9. I can hear fireworks going off outside.....they're making me feel a little edgy.

10. I've decided I'm going to clean the house up tomorrow and get rid of some of the crap that's been laying around....then, I'm going shopping and walking in the afternoon. I haven't decided yet if I want to go to church or take a break from that, too....

11. I really like the song "Twenty-four" by Switchfoot right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment