Saturday, July 08, 2006

I could be allergic to cherries

I'm not sure, but it's possible......

I was at Tom's house this aft for a one by one meeting and we were eating some cherries that Val brought......after a bit, I started to feel really sick :P And, I got really tired and hot.....I was having hot flashes!

So....I think I'm allergic, but it could have been that I was just generally tired and the heat was getting to me....

That's another thing....I seem to be very sensitive to heat....over the past couple of years, I've noticed that I get very drained really quickly if I'm in the sun for too long....and too long seems to be as little as half an hour depending on how hot it is.....

I'm feeling warm now, but that's probably 'cause this silly place has no a/c........thanks, Karl.

Steve is at Darien Lake today 'til tomorrow.......yep, I miss him. But, he'll be back soon enough......this week is his birthday and I know what I'm going to get him :) At least, I know part of what his gift is going to be.....I'm going to go present shopping tomorrow for the rest of the gift.

Shout outs:
- Kevin, thanks for the run this morning!!
- Stu, the purple shirt was a good choice ;)
- Jordan, thanks for fixing my back!!!
- Tom and Rob, always a pleasure....it's been awhile since we hung out so it was nice to see you guys this evening :)
- Esther, I'm so happy for you :)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 p.m.

    i dont agree with karl that often, but he's right about the AC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:42 a.m.

    r-star! i adore you and i'm sorry i haven't written you back - or called - i blame my being at camp with no internet access and the winnipeg folk festival (which was AMAZING by the way). i love you lots and will hit you up as soon as i'm back in the city (i'm going to try to come in on weekends but i'm not sure if it's possible).

    NEVER STOP ROCKIN'.

    SERIOUSLY.

    NEVER STOP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - I'm hurt.....j/k. I totally understand the rationale for not having a/c....I just don't like feeling shitty.

    Kathleen - my dear :) I figured you didn't have Internet access and such so no worries....looking forward to your return!! Still rockin'......to my own beat, as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Roshan, if the sun makes you feel crappy, drink more water. Or SOME water. :)

    Mmm... water is gooooood.

    I love my A/C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:08 a.m.

    I love you Roshan. :)

    E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel - I AM drinking more water!!! Steve's been encouraging me along those lines and it seems to be working....And, I'm happy the a/c is working out for you *coughbitchcough* LOL! Just kidding....I'm totally coveting....

    E - love you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:49 p.m.

    We bought Cherries at Target.. the other day.. My daughter was sick both nights she ate them.. that was a day and half in between and she was fine.. it took about 6 hours later and she was really really ill.....July 10 and july 13.. Wonder if there was a bad batch of cherries sent out...

    ReplyDelete