Thursday, July 20, 2006

My baby Nano

I had a wicked awesome day yesterday :D
  • Great day at work....Debbie was HILARIOUS
  • Went for sushi at lunch with Steve
  • Took myself shopping and got wrist bands and a matching head band for Steve; a skirt, a pair of shorts and a dress for myself; and, a birthday present for a friend
  • Went out for dinner with Steve, Stu, Kevin and Jordan (SKJ)
  • Got my pre-birthday present from Steve.....an iPod Nano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Played with Nano
  • Went to the gym while the boys went to some event
  • Went for a run after the gym (with Nano)
  • Enjoyed Nano
I'm now up early, feeling energized, playing with Nano again and getting ready for the day.

Today:
  • I get to record a voice over for a corporate video!
  • Today is also my birthday eve!!!!!
  • I'm going to party....hard :) I have the day off tomorrow so I can certainly afford to.
Birthday:
  • I'm going to a New Deal concert
  • In a couple of weeks, Lady J and I are having our 2nd annual joint party somewhere in the city
  • I'm probably going to hang out at the spa......I heart Elmwood :)
  • It's also my dad's birthday :) He's SO going to covet Nano

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:19 a.m.

    congratulations of becoming an ipod-er! Cheesy as it sounds, it will totally change the way you work out.

    Also, happy birthday! I'm missing it again; boo.

    Also, I'm totally imagining your dude in 80s breakdancing clothes now, with headband and wristwarmers.

    ReplyDelete