Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thoughts for the day....

1. I felt a little tired this morning.

2. I had a quiet day....got lots of writing and editing done

3. I brought a lunch from home today and I ate it outside with Steve :)

4. My AVP just reminded me that it's my two-year anniversary today with the company! Weird....I was only 23 when I started here as a consultant!

5. I'm meeting up with Fel just before 6pm and then we have LR tonight....our groups are tag-teaming it tonight!!

6. I feel warm right now :P

7. I get to see Steve later this evening....he's so sweet to me :)

8. I have to wear make-up tomorrow for a corporate video....and I don't want to. But, the video will be fun and I get to work with Karl on it!!

9. On Friday, I'll start celebrating my birthday two weeks (the two weeks prior to my birthday).

No comments:

Post a Comment