Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A post in two parts, with two appendices

Part ein
Enoch, I just read your comment on Lisa's blog re: my aversion to velvet.....that's hilarious that you remembered that!!! I really can't handle velvet, or velour or corduroy....yuck. Makes my skin crawl.

Part deux
Last night, I went to a private, "by invitation only" pre-party at Century for the Mike and Tre concert that was tonight (I didn't go to the concert, but Steve is there...)....the party last night was so hot! And, Mike and Tre played a half set with the band that was playing and we were there, up close and personal.....!!!!! I have to say, I'm very much enjoying my new experiences.

Appendix apple
Steve update - still awesome :)


Appendix butterfly
Hello to....
  • Mom and Daddy in VA
  • Josh and Beth...what are you getting me for my birthday?
  • Karl - hi brother :)
  • Fel - thanks for the visit at work!
  • Lady J - wish you were here...looking forward to August 4th :)
  • SKJ - that could stand for:
    • Steve and Karin Jones....away at camp; or,
    • Shannon Kimberly Jones....so cute!! Or,
    • Stu, Kev and Jordan...also cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment