Friday, April 21, 2006

Blah....

It's time for a bit of a rant. This morning, I woke up a bit later than usual (probably 'cause I got to sleep closer to 3am). I've been sneezing all morning and feeling like I'm catching a cold :P My assistant freaked me out this morning by telling me that we got a disgruntled email from an important Director (turns out it wasn't so bad, but I still need to put out a mini fire). Someone else was disgruntled because I re-wrote an announcement for him (it was awful and I wouldn't let it go in its original state). And, a video that I'm working on is ass because the videographer added in some background music that gives the video an x-rated feel. All in all, I just feel very very very tired and worn out. And, I haven't eaten....my perspecitve might be better once I eat....and maybe I should write down what I'm thankful for now....that could lift my spirits...here goes....

....I get to work from home on Monday!!! I made really good progress on our quarterly financial report. I don't have as much work as I thought I had to do on another presentation. My boss and my big boss are totally backing me up on all the decisions/difficult news I've had to give to people about their ass-tastic writing. I have an assistant :) I'm going to Kate's party tonight!! I'm going running with Jonathan tomorrow morning!!! I'm going to Germany with Rachel in less than a month!!!! Karl is home :D I am a child of the Lord and He is a gracious and loving Father.

Ok....I feel better now....and, it's time to get some food....I do get really moody if I go too long without food...and, it makes it really hard for me to concentrate on anything.....I actually haven't even had a coffee yet today....hmmm....that could be a large contributor to my blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment