Monday, April 24, 2006

Thoughts before bed

1. I am so stinkin' tired that I'm not sure I'll be able to get to sleep.

2. I am so exhausted by some peoples' pettiness that it's driving me crazy.....but, I can't let it get to me....if I do, I just provide a petri dish for the poison (mixed metaphors?).

3. I am sincerely thankful for Monkeys K & J right now.

4. I really really really need a vacation away from EVERYTHING.

5. I feel yucky.

6. Braydon is super cute.....I wish I had more time to hang out with him.

5 comments:

  1. I hear the poison bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, mostly... and you know, times like that, i wish I too lived with monkeys. But I have B-cat, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't offer you a vacation away from me, but I can offer you a vacation away from everything else!

    3 weeks, 2 days and counting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach - I don't want a vacation away from you! I'm SO excited for our trip.....can't come soon enough.

    Lisa - If I could loan the monkeys out, I would......maybe we could do a trade for a day or something? Binky for the monkeys? Whaddya say?

    Fel - Yeah, poison = ass.....things are getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That would be funny...even though the monkeys are real people, I still picture myself running around the whole time going, "Hey, put that down! And stop flinging your poo!"

    ReplyDelete