Sunday, April 02, 2006

A sweet ending to a beautiful day :)

Going for a walk......sitting in Grange park with a Starbucks coffee and a slice of lemon poppyseed loaf.....praising God for the new life......chatting with Anton.......talking to my partner-in-crime-detecting, Cat Green, and coming up with a secret handshake....SO funny.......getting a Kinder Surprise from Rachel.....saying happy friend-a-versary to Lukie......A kick-ass church service......wicked worship, led by Leah.....really awesome teaching......acting silly and quirky with my brothers and sisters.......listening to Feist in Rob's car.......Red Room and stuffed french toast (no ham, extra cheese).....lots and lots of coffee.....giggly girl-talk.....wearing capris and no socks.......anticipation of my new bike, a la Tom (thank you times a hundred!!!!!!)......coming home to a real home that's full of love and joy :)

'Tis the stuff of dreams.

Quick shout-outs before I get ready for bed:
- Rachel
- Lisa T. N.
- Felicity
- Sallyanne
- Rob
- Tom
- Pat
- Jeremy
- Jarod and Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:34 p.m.

    when you get your bike, let's go for bike rides with rachel! We can get coffees and sit in the park and solve mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked!

    I'm going to get my bike this week, probably....I may need to brush up on my skilz.....but I'm SO ready!!! Is the city ready for us? Watch out villains, the cats are on the prowl....*cue scary, but sexy cat soundeffects*

    I'll have to get side-kick seats for my monkies.....I don't know if they'll fit in a bike basket.....they SO don't know about this yet.....I'm going to go tell J...he's going to hate it :)

    ReplyDelete