Saturday, April 01, 2006

I don't know what to title this post.

I'm not yet sure what to name this post so I may just leave the title as-is.

It was a pretty chill day for me. Only a couple of meetings at work. Got lots of work done. Felt really at peace, but like I was expecting something exciting to happen. I was quite tired towards the end of the workday, but I ended it with a really great conversation with one of my favourite people :) .....are you satisfied, Ryan?

Not only was I on the tired side before I left the office, but I was also feeling quite restless and like I wanted to get away for an adventure. Little did I know that my adventure wasn't going to involve traveling a great distance. As I mentioned, I felt like I was anticipating something and I could feel something was "up" all day......I just didn't know what. Instead of an adventure as I usually define it, tonight I ended up going to TACF with my friends Enoch, Rob and Jon. It was definitely an eye-opening and spiritually-challenging evening. I really felt the presence of the Holy Spirit and the Spirit spoke to my heart about very specific things and with messages for specific people. I'll have to be vague here because I'm yet mulling over these "things" and I don't think I have the words yet to really talk about it. And, some of the messages aren't for public consumption :)

All this to say, my plans are not His plans.....I could never have planned a night like this.

It was SO cool!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment