Monday, April 10, 2006

I think I'll start work at 6am everyday!

This is wicked....I'm sitting at home and it's only 3pm!! And, I had an awesome, fulfilling, stress-free day at work! Granted, it commenced at 6am today because we were shooting a corporate video....BUT, those are always fun and a change from the normal routine.....SO, the stress of last week has dissolved and things are looking good :) Really good :)

Shout-outs:
- Josh, brotha, the original J-dawg :) I'm praying for you for your summer plans
- Rachel, what would you do if I laughed like this....wha-chu-chu-chu-chu-chu (I couldn't stifle a giggle when I thought of that today)
- Felicity, sleepless in the CCC
- Lisa, I think we should schedule a hair colour appointment for Cat Green and Cat Black
- Jon, the man can dance.....watch out LM!
- Ryan, what's your favourite colour?
- TF, you're so funny....do that funny thing you do, again...

That's all I got.....

No comments:

Post a Comment