Sunday, April 09, 2006

I don't have much time to write at the moment...

...but I don't know when I'll get to next and I really want to chronicle the events of this past weekend.

Here's the run down...don't blink :)
- Friday night, I slept over at Rachel's place with Felicity...Ann Marie and Johanna joined us on Friday night, but didn't sleep over.....it was SO fun!!
- In the morning, Lisa came over and joined us for brunch
- Made shortbread Easter cookies with the girls in the aft.....we even got to decorate them with Easter coloured icing!!!
- Walked home and met up with Tom before the creative planning meeting
- Grabbed dinner at Fujiyama :)
- Planning meeting went really well
- Hit the dance floor at Supermarket for Anne Marie and Mena's birthday party....my FT friends can MOVE!
- Ate far too many shortbread cookies and ice cream, and watched part of Kingdom of Heaven.....possibly starting to outrank Moulin Rouge as my favourite movie
- Went for a 40 minute run this morning
- Just ate some mini wheats and soy milk and I'm about to do some work :P (I have to work today to prep for a video shoot that starts at 6am tomorrow morning :P)

That's pretty much it!

No comments:

Post a Comment